Tomei7

WHO WOULD U RATHER HAVE ROS FULGHAM OR PITTMAN? WHIR

Recommended Posts

Fulgham. I love Pittman, but I don’t trust Rivers to give him enough targets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fulgham but it’s very close. If you’re partial to the colts or just have a gut feeling about Pittman I wouldn’t be scared to go with him instead

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Cheese steaks 

Cheese 🧀 Steaks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Another vote for Fulgham...I wouldn't want to rely on Indy's passing game.

But relying on Wentz and all the mouths to feed has me in question. At least we know Pittman doesn’t really have competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BaBaBooey said:

Fulgham but it’s very close. If you’re partial to the colts or just have a gut feeling about Pittman I wouldn’t be scared to go with him instead

 

 

My thoughts on the two is that Fulgham has competition for targets with Reagor, Goedert, Jeffery, and soon to be Ertz and on top of that Wentz is playing horrible where as Pittman really doesn’t have the competition for targets like Fulgham has.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tomei7 said:

My thoughts on the two is that Fulgham has competition for targets with Reagor, Goedert, Jeffery, and soon to be Ertz and on top of that Wentz is playing horrible where as Pittman really doesn’t have the competition for targets like Fulgham has.

I think that’s perfectly fair reasoning. Sometimes you gotta go with your gut when it’s close between two guys. Go with Pittman 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pittman for me. Too many weapons in Philly now that everyone is healthy, his massive target share will not continue imo. Rivers likes his big bodied receivers and Pittman has performed when called upon. I think Rivers has spread it around because none of his receivers pre-Pittman could play that #1 role but I believe Pittman can.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, errrkk said:

I like Fulgham 

 

On 11/20/2020 at 3:38 PM, d3nali said:

Fullgham. will be better. Last game was an aberration 

 

On 11/20/2020 at 3:39 PM, smokey78 said:

Fulgham. I love Pittman, but I don’t trust Rivers to give him enough targets.

 

On 11/20/2020 at 4:02 PM, GuyIncognito said:

I agree with Fulgham. Thanks for the help with mine.

 

On 11/20/2020 at 4:20 PM, gregp said:

Fulgham

 

On 11/20/2020 at 4:25 PM, BaBaBooey said:

Fulgham but it’s very close. If you’re partial to the colts or just have a gut feeling about Pittman I wouldn’t be scared to go with him instead

 

 

 

On 11/20/2020 at 4:29 PM, Rush2112 said:

Cheese steaks 

 

On 11/20/2020 at 4:52 PM, GoPackGo23 said:

Another vote for Fulgham...I wouldn't want to rely on Indy's passing game.

 

On 11/20/2020 at 5:05 PM, bronxboy said:

Fulgham but its close 

 

On 11/20/2020 at 7:54 PM, redsox490 said:

Fulgham

 

On 11/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, ilikepieman said:

Fulgham is more reliable at this point. Thanks for mine!

 

On 11/21/2020 at 2:57 PM, aliu603 said:

Pittman for me. Too many weapons in Philly now that everyone is healthy, his massive target share will not continue imo. Rivers likes his big bodied receivers and Pittman has performed when called upon. I think Rivers has spread it around because none of his receivers pre-Pittman could play that #1 role but I believe Pittman can.

 

 

Glad I went with my gut and picked up Pittman and dropped Fulgham. Fulgham is a quick fade while Pittman will only get better. Thx fellas for ur input

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2020 at 6:30 PM, Tomei7 said:

Glad I went with my gut and picked up Pittman and dropped Fulgham. Fulgham is a quick fade while Pittman will only get better. Thx fellas for ur input

Watch fulgham go off Vs that seahawks swiss cheez this wknd.

Not saying it will happen, just possible. I have fulgham and have no idea what do w him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.