Sign in to follow this  
fishingguy12345

Trade help

I'm at the beginning of a rebuild and have been offered a package from another owner for one of my stars. The league is a 16 team, dynasty where you keep 35 players each year. 

Notable players on My team: Rutschman, Bichette, Luciano, Witt Jr., Kelenic, Luis Robert, Jasson Dominguez, Brujan, Plesac, Javier, Quantrill (and picks 2,4,7,8,18,26 in the FYPD/waiver draft this year)

I've been offered the following for Luis Robert:

Kyle Lewis, Keston Hiura, Noelvi Marte, orelvis martinez, pick 16 in the FYPD and a first round pick next year. 

What scares me is Hiura, which is the real Hiura? Last year's breakout, or this year's dud?

Thoughts? 

https://www.fantraxhq.com/right-and-wrong-keston-hiuras-2021-fantasy-outlook/

I would reject it and try to find a young ace to anchor that deal instead (Gallen, Woodruff, Nola). I would be hesitant with all of the hitting metrics down on Hiura and Lewis. The two prospects would just be backups to Bichette/Luciano/Witt. And who would start at 2B in 3-5 years, Hiura or Brujan?

Basically go for more pitching. If you really believed in Hiura and Lewis, the value is about right and maybe even favoring you. But the fit onto your team isn't great either.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rufflemaster said:

https://www.fantraxhq.com/right-and-wrong-keston-hiuras-2021-fantasy-outlook/

I would reject it and try to find a young ace to anchor that deal instead (Gallen, Woodruff, Nola). I would be hesitant with all of the hitting metrics down on Hiura and Lewis. The two prospects would just be backups to Bichette/Luciano/Witt. And who would start at 2B in 3-5 years, Hiura or Brujan?

Basically go for more pitching. If you really believed in Hiura and Lewis, the value is about right and maybe even favoring you. But the fit onto your team isn't great either.

Fair points, thank you.