Sign in to follow this  
magic32

Stephen Curry 2020-21 Season Outlook

Just found out I'll have the 9th pick in my league draft this season.  So no point of me even following this thread that I created. *sighs*

16 minutes ago, magic32 said:

Just found out I'll have the 9th pick in my league draft this season.  So no point of me even following this thread that I created. *sighs*

Who knows man, u might me lucky hands.

1 Harden 2 KAT 3 Gianni 4 AD 5 LBJ 6 Jokic 7 Dame 8 Luka ... I've seen Trae, Book and Tatum taken TOP 10. So be optimistic

Edited by Stefan

4 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Who knows man, u might me lucky hands.

1 Harden 2 KAT 3 Gianni 4 AD 5 LBJ 6 Jokic 7 Dame 8 Luka ... I've seen Trae, Book and Tatum taken TOP 10. So be optimistic

My league is 8 cat Roto, so no TOs, and can't punt any cats if you wanna win. Still think Steph would be available at 9? Inexplicably, Yahoo has Steph at #9 in their pre-draft rankings. If anyone feels like helping out with my post in the Assistant Coach Help Forum with my #9 pick, I'd appreciate it : 

1 hour ago, magic32 said:

Shouldn't be too bad but you should always keep your fingers crossed someone messes up early in the draft. I did a mock draft where I was 7th and still ended up with KAT since the first pick was Doncic & the 3rd guy took Giannis. 😕

37 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

Shouldn't be too bad but you should always keep your fingers crossed someone messes up early in the draft. I did a mock draft where I was 7th and still ended up with KAT since the first pick was Doncic & the 3rd guy took Giannis. 😕

WTF? your league is not legit then.  Everyone in my league knows their **** and is experienced. No way in hell those guys get drafted top 3 and Kat is available at 7. I bet someone took Lebron early too?

1 minute ago, magic32 said:

WTF? your league is not legit then.  Everyone in my league knows their **** and is experienced. No way in hell those guys get drafted top 3 and Kat is available at 7. I bet someone took Lebron early too?

It’s not legit. He stated he did a MOCK draft.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tazdingo said:

Honestly, I've done several mock drafts and every time both those guys are gone by the 7-8th pick. I am hopeful that this trend continues in my leagues so that one of the guards fall into my lap if I get a late pick lol.

28 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Honestly, I've done several mock drafts and every time both those guys are gone by the 7-8th pick. I am hopeful that this trend continues in my leagues so that one of the guards fall into my lap if I get a late pick lol.

What kind of league settings were those mock drafts and where did Steph go?

40 minutes ago, magic32 said:

What kind of league settings were those mock drafts and where did Steph go?

It's standard 12 team snake draft. Steph usually gets picked by that time and it's always a guy like KAT, Jokic or AD that drops some spots.

I think anyone drafting him should be encouraged especially with what he said here in his latest interview with The Undefeated:

Stephen Curry: “We know we can compete with anyone in the league. It’s kind of crazy. We know how great Klay is. Don’t get me wrong. But we hear the chatter. ‘It’s the end of for us. This year is a wash. What are we going to do in the future?’ But we are in the moment right now. It’s kind of refreshing being in that category as guys that are chasing. We know [the Los Angeles Lakers] are the defending champs. We got to beat them. We’re ready for it.”

Sounds like he's willing to go all out to prove his Warriors are still a championship caliber team & carry the load.

Edited by tazdingo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2