Rotoworld.com Forums

Is 0 keepers selected fair?

In our league 6 keepers are required to keep for each team and our lock date is tomorrow.  2 teams still haven´t selected any players and are not responding to emails.  Out of fairness, how should I handle this situation since I never have had it happen in our league yet.  I imagine those teams would get the first bunch of selections during the draft?  Any input would be appreciated!

1 minute ago, Ontario Joe said:

Are they active players? I would consider replacing them if they can’t even set keepers. Assuming you have given appropriate notice to your league, this seems like an indication that they are not interested in taking the league seriously or they have bailed on the league.

My league is in it´s third year so up to now I´ve had no issues with them so it´s throwing me off why they are no shows as of now.

I would replace them also. The season going to be here really fast and preranking going to be hard with moves leading up to actual game day tipoff. just post their teams in the looking for league section so new prospective owners can choose the team with the 6 keepers they want to take over.