Rotoworld.com Forums

Biggest Steal of 2020 Fantasy Drafts

This one's easy: Stefon Diggs

A high-end WR1 being drafted as a WR3 simply based on a completely false, media-fabricated narrative. "Going from Kirk Cousins to Josh Allen is a downgrade for Diggs" - Easily the worst take of the 2020 Fantasy Offseason. Slap yourself in the face right now if you actually believed that nonsense garbage.

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

James Robinson is the only answer here

Even easier: James Robinson at the very tail end of the draft (17th and 18th rounds in my case)

taysom hill in ESPN leagues

7 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

A high-end WR1 being drafted as a WR3 simply based on a completely false, media-fabricated narrative. "Going from Kirk Cousins to Josh Allen is a downgrade for Diggs" - Easily the worst take of the 2020 Fantasy Offseason. Slap yourself in the face right now if you actually believed that nonsense garbage.

Yea he was drafted in the 5th round in my league. Crazy

12 team league but we get to keep 2 players the round they were drafted in the previous year in our league, so our league's draft results are a little skewered with who's being kept where. But I still think I got two steals in James Robinson in the 10th Round and Justin Jefferson in the 14th round

Edited by CPuente57
  • Like 1

Diggs and Robinson are great answers.  Kyler Murray if you got him in the 6th or later.

Some others:

Tyler Boyd, Will Fuller - consistent WR1s who were going in the 7th-9th round range.

Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson

DK Metcalf

Kareem Hunt

Edit: also RoJo, post Fournette signing, though it might be outweighed by the mental stress

Edited by SadFaceHappy
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

DK went in the same round. Has more points.

The answer is RB1son.

• Like 5

You could argue that James Robinson in most leagues was a waiver pickup unless you   drafted all your leagues in the last few days. 

Was generally picked up around September 6th through 9th in my leagues and the one league I did grab him I got him September 7th. I’d personally call him waiver pickup of the year. 

Diggs, Metcalf, Robby, Gibson, Jefferson have been great value for mind.

1 hour ago, this guy right here said:

DK went in the same round. Has more points.

The answer is RB1son.

Robinson went Undrafted in my drafts...hence why I didn't include him. He was a Waiver Wire pickup...

Edited by PisEdiRin