Rotoworld.com Forums

11/23/2020 MNF LA Rams @ TB Bucs Game Day Thread

Imagine having Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, and Rob Gronkowski and throwing a deep ball to a seemingly double covered Cameron Brate with the game on the line

Edited by nb009
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kupp? No. Woods? No. Reynolds? Nah. Everett? Still no.  Higbee? Not quite.  Jefferson? There it is. 

Imagine having Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, and Rob Gronkowski and throwing a deep ball to a seemingly double covered Cameron Brate with the game on the line

Is he in here with us?! 👀

3 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Didn't you hear?  One of the commentators (I hope it wasn't Griese, but probably was) in the 1st half talked about that is what made Brady great!  "He will throw it anyone and make you cover all 11 guys on the field!"  

8 minutes ago, nb009 said:

He thinks he's Pat Mahomes or Russel Wilson. He needs to stick to dinking and dunking.

9 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Love Brady but that was one of the dumbest throws I’ve ever seen given the situation. Ton of time left, no need to force anything, and then that. 

5 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

Here’s an unfulfilled generational talent for you, with more success than Kupp (so far):

good lord what a freak show. He did all that playing for the Browns and most of it looked almost effortless. He really was almost a Moss level talent / physical specimen and his short f'd up career will always be one of the great "what could have been" careers for me. It's really unfortunate he couldn't get his substance abuse issues under control.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

Those Josh Gordon threads on this forum were legendary. The Mods do not miss those

He was just so good and some of us thought if we could get even...80% of that guy in those videos we'd have a badass WR. 

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

He was just so good and some of us thought if we could get even...80% of that guy in those videos we'd have a badass WR. 

Drafted him in a keeper league his rookie year. Kept the faith far too long. Even bought a jersey. He probably cost me thousands of dollars, no joke. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

Drafted him in a keeper league his rookie year. Kept the faith far too long. Even bought a jersey. He probably cost me thousands of dollars, no joke. 

Brutal. I had him in a dynasty for his good seasons, dropped him for his indefinite suspension then picked him up really early when it looked like he might get back in the league and held him through the end of his first go-around with NE then swore him off forever. 

• Like 1