11/23/2020 MNF LA Rams @ TB Bucs Game Day Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kupp? No. Woods? No. Reynolds? Nah. Everett? Still no.  Higbee? Not quite.  Jefferson? There it is. 

Imagine having Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown, and Rob Gronkowski and throwing a deep ball to a seemingly double covered Cameron Brate with the game on the line

Is he in here with us?! 👀

4 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

The penalty was declined, so it seems like it should be a completion to Brady for 0 yards, and a completion to Evans for 7 yards. It can't stay a 17 yard completion to Evans. 

The second pass is officially a lateral, so I think Brady gets the catch and Evans gets the yards...

Kupp as a generational talent is laughable at this stage in his career. He’s outside the top 36 WR this year on points (check), same two years ago. 

Recent generational WR talents are Megatron, AB. An unfulfilled generational talent is Josh Gordon.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MBarbarian said:

Kupp as a generational talent is laughable at this stage in his career. He’s outside the top 36 WR this year on points (check), same two years ago. 

Recent generational WR talents are Megatron, AB. An unfulfilled generational talent is Josh Gordon.  

Oh, I see. You misunderstood. I meant generational talent for actual football. Not fantasy football. Glad I could clear that up. 

Just now, ajs723 said:

Oh, nifty. So a catch for Brady, does he get negative receiving yards then?

I don't think any yards, positive or negative, are attributed to him.

It's like if they run a hook and ladder, where receiver A catches it 10 yards downfield and laterals to receiver B who loses 3 yards.

I believe, but don't know, that A would get credit for a reception but no yards, and B would get credit for 7 yards (rushing?).

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Oh, I see. You misunderstood. I meant generational talent for actual football. Not fantasy football. Glad I could clear that up. 

dude give it up. Kupp is good but he’s not a generational talent. You’re diluting the term 

• Like 2
Just now, SadFaceHappy said:

I don't think any yards, positive or negative, are attributed to him.

It's like if they run a hook and ladder, where receiver A catches it 10 yards downfield and laterals to receiver B who loses 3 yards.

I believe, but don't know, that A would get credit for a reception but no yards, and B would get credit for 7 yards (rushing?).

Yeah, there are so many variables here. Curious what they end up doing with it. 

Currently, no format is giving Brady a receptions, and they are all giving Evans a reception. 

1 minute ago, Deke said:

dude give it up. Kupp is good but he’s not a generational talent. You’re diluting the term 

I'm good. We're allowed to disagree. I think he's arguably the most technically proficient WR in the league. I get that few agree.

• tonycpsu changed the title to 11/23/2020 MNF LA Rams @ TB Bucs Game Day Thread