Rotoworld.com Forums

Need Urgent Help! You're my only hope!

Please see the awkwardly pasted team below. It is an 8 team 2 QB league .5 ppr. I am currently in first place and playing the guy that I'm edging out by points in it this week. I also need to look at rest of season because we don't have layoffs and go through 17 weeks. Best record and most points splits the pot. I have both right now. Burrow getting injured hurt my WR since I have been relying on Tee Higgins and Boyd. I don't think I'll be able to trust them with Finley at QB. I want to add Pittman or Jeudy, or C Davis. Pittman's remaining schedule is great, Davis is decent, and Jeudy has a poor one. Who should I pick up. I'm thinking Pittman? Also who should I drop off roster. I'm already dropping Beasley because Deebo is off of IR and will have to drop another to add a WR. BTW we only get 8 moves in the league and I have 2 left. I also probably need to keep 2 def and 2 TE just in case of Covid craziness. I am thinking of maybe Chase Edmonds. The rbs don't seem to get a lot of GL carries and the schedule is to finish the year isn't good. Sterling Shepard has a great finishing schedule. WHIR! Thanks in advance. Winner gets 2k if they win both pots!

QB
QB
WR
Player Note
DJ Moore Car - WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
TE
W/R/T
DEF
BN
BN
BN
BN
BN
BN
BN
BN
BN
IR
IR
BN

Thanks. No trades are allowed. I thought about dropping one of the Cinci wr, but wanted to see if one meshed well with Finley this week. Because it is a 2 qb league and I have 4 of the top 13 QBs in fantasy points one of my competitors would love to see me dump a QB. I like Goff, but he or Tannehill have the lowest floor so far this season. Thanks for the input.