Rotoworld.com Forums

Harris/JT for Conner, WHIR

12 team/ 1ppr

Someone offered me Damien Harris and Jonathon Taylor for James Conner.  Really considering this, seeing how he's getting TD's vultured, and Tomlin said he's reducing his carries.

What do you guys think?  My other RB's are Kareem Hunt, Zach Moss, Phillip Lindsay, and Jamaal Williams (pretty thin).

Edited by TheIronCurtain

Thanks for the help on mine. I would do it. Steelers are among the highest in passing percentage in neutral situations so they will be airing it out. Connor hasn't been very effective lately either. I feel Harris with the upcoming schedule is almost as good, but to throw Taylor in as well puts it over the top for me. 

3 hours ago, TheIronCurtain said:

12 team/ 1ppr

Someone offered me Damien Harris and Jonathon Taylor for James Conner.  Really considering this, seeing how he's getting TD's vultured, and Tomlin said he's reducing his carries.

What do you guys think?  My other RB's are Kareem Hunt, Zach Moss, Phillip Lindsay, and Jamaal Williams (pretty thin).

I would make this deal. Conner can turn it around, but with Burkhead out, that does help Harris, even with Michel now off the IR. JT had a solid game last week & that can possibly help him get going ros & I like his schedule.