Rotoworld.com Forums

Big Trade Help Needed Quick...deadline tomorrow...WHiR

16 team, FULL PPR Just completed a trade (received Keenan Allen)...my starters going forward are...

QB - Murray

RB - Jacobs

RB - Ballage/Ekeler

WR - Keenan Allen

WR - Hill

Flex - Hopkins

TE - Engram

Bench

QB - Bridgewater 

RB - Booker/Moss

TE - Smith, Jr. (dropping for RB depth) 

WR - THiggins, Mims 

I LOVE Allen/Hill/Hopkins trio...

Was just shown Kamara/Diontae Johnson for Hopkins/Jacobs.

I’m hesitant to give up Jacobs here due to ROS schedule. Should I counter with Ballage/Ekeler? I’m also a little gun shy on Kamara with Taysom Hill at the helm...maybe that was just a one game anomaly. 

Should I just stand pat?

Thoughts???

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by saeapp
6 minutes ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

I'd do this: 

Was just shown Kamara/Diontae Johnson for Hopkins/Jacobs.

I wouldn't consider Ballage/Ekeler if I was the other owner.  You're getting the better end of the deal above I do believe.

Thanks on mine!

Thanks...I checked...he wouldn’t consider Ballage/Ekeler.

I’m torn on this. Also wouldn’t take effect until 12/1 because of Thursday games and trade processing rules. 

You could do a lot worse than Josh Jacobs as your RB1. 

The dropoff from Hopkins to Johnson, in my opinion, outweighs the dropoff from Kamara to Jacobs. 

The Steelers have three very good WR - problem is from week to week you don't know which one of them is startable. 

Take a look at the team with Henry. Do you have a secondary piece that might complement their team? A handcuff, a quality bench stash, etc... Maybe Hopkins plus that piece might be a perfect setup. Hopkins is the best wide receiver in the NFL...until DK passes him. 

• Thanks 1

Gotta be honest - I'm not really feeling it.  And if you need reassurance, remember that it's a challenge trade with the same positions, and the other owner would prefer to have your guys.

Return the favor?

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, habslive said:

You could do a lot worse than Josh Jacobs as your RB1. 

The dropoff from Hopkins to Johnson, in my opinion, outweighs the dropoff from Kamara to Jacobs. 

The Steelers have three very good WR - problem is from week to week you don't know which one of them is startable. 

Take a look at the team with Henry. Do you have a secondary piece that might complement their team? A handcuff, a quality bench stash, etc... Maybe Hopkins plus that piece might be a perfect setup. Hopkins is the best wide receiver in the NFL...until DK passes him. 

Same guy with Kamara has Henry, and just got Elliot in a trade.