• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gibson thread  

Great call coach

Wait until you see 2nd down.

So happy to see a FOX pregame segment built to rehab the image of Aldon Smith, a dude with multiple domestic abuse convictions (paraphrased as "dark times" in the segment). What a feel good story!  🤨  

Kind of curious why everybody on the broadcast seems to think this is going to be a cakewalk for Dallas. 

GOOOO SCARY TERRY!

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, yossarian said:

So happy to see a FOX pregame segment built to rehab the image of Aldon Smith, a dude with multiple domestic abuse convictions (paraphrased as "dark times" in the segment). What a feel good story!  🤨  

Kind of curious why everybody on the broadcast seems to think this is going to be a cakewalk for Dallas. 

GOOOO SCARY TERRY!

giphy.gif

Good thing my dark times are behind, time to rehab my image!

• Like 1

They keep saying Markus Paul "suffered a medical emergency" in front of the team. Usually they say something along the lines of "collapsed and died later at the hospital". Does anybody know what actually happened with his death?

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

They keep saying Markus Paul "suffered a medical emergency" in front of the team. Usually they say something along the lines of "collapsed and died later at the hospital". Does anybody know what actually happened with his death?

I was wondering the same..no mention of a cause anywhere

3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I still remember Gary Kubiak going down at halftime of a SNF or MNF when he coached the Texans.  Some kind of heart issue, they said it wasn't a heart attack, but it was a heart issue. 

I agree, odd with the no official reason.  Unfortunate all around.

Edited by Sternes
Just now, Jordan23 said:

I was wondering the same..no mention of a cause anywhere

some podcast I listened to alluded to the fact that it was maybe kind of awful, whatever it was that happened to him but then they moved on.

Looking online, every reference to it specifically words it as "a medial emergency". Huh. 

Man I hate that.  Defense afraid to hit the QB because....he is a QB and just came back from getting concussed.  I don't want him to get hit dirty.  I also don't want him to have free running lanes just bc QB.

• Like 1
Just now, yossarian said:

"Hi Honey. I pulled $80,000 out of our shared bank account so I could buy you a truck and didn't tell you about it! Merry Christmas!"

God I hate Christmas time car commercials

But she did get a puppy out of it so I would call that square.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2