• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gibson thread  

Great call coach

Wait until you see 2nd down.

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

They caved to corporate pressure from the same corporations that sponsored them.  Should have called them out on all that.  None of these corporations were offended sponsoring the team originally?  They didn't know the team's name? 

That's only if you actually think the Redskins are offensive. Which in itself is laughable 

Just now, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

That's only if you actually think the Redskins are offensive. Which in itself is laughable 

Perhaps if they just changed their logo to a potato, they would be able to keep the name with zero controversy 

• Haha 1

Absolutely. 

They were fine doing it for what, two decades?  Then they got offended.  What a joke.

They weren't offended. They just enjoyed the optics of pandering to a minority of whiners who thought it was offensive 

You and I know that.  They said they were "offended" for the public and threatened to pull their sponsorship of a team they had sponsored for 20 years bc they finally "figured out" the team meaning I guess.

• Like 1
Just now, Sternes said:

You and I know that.  They said they were "offended" for the public and threatened to pull their sponsorship of a team they had sponsored for 20 years bc they finally "figured out" the team meaning I guess.

Let's not kid ourselves, it's all just to make a quick buck

Just now, Sternes said:

Whats hilarious is that the Redskins name and logo wasn't even meant to offend, but to honor them and the first native coach... 

Just now, ajs723 said:

Gonna be a good value next year because people will fade him after this season, but with a healthy O-line, he's still elite. 

Yeah he will but I expect them to give Pollard more touches. Workhorse Zeke could be a thing of the past