Rotoworld.com Forums

New 12 team dynasty startup

I am in the process of starting a new dynasty league and I am currently looking for owners who are ready to join a competitive league and are willing to put the time and commitment in to contribute to a successful league. 

League details:

12 teams
Half or full ppr depending on league vote
QB 6 pts per td
Bonus for 100+yards RB,WR,TE
Bonus for 300+yards QB
25 player active rosters
4 taxi squad
2 IR
1 devy

Starting Lineup Requirements:
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex(RB/WR/TE)
Flex(RB/WR/TE)
DST
K

2 Divisions

League fee $125. Owners will pay a year out (pay for 2021 and 2022 season) to ensure full commitment. Payouts TBD. All funds will be managed through Leaguesafe. My Fantasy League will be the host platform. The league will vote on a variety of smaller issues to round out all the details. League will use GroupMe app for communication.

Startup draft will take place sometime after the Super Bowl in February. Rookie draft will take place after the NFL draft. 

Those who are looking to be fully committed to a dynasty league and help build a successful long running league send me an email: jibaseball10@gmail.com. Or reply here on the forum. I will ask you some questions to see if you will be a good fit for this league. Currently about 7 spots available. This is a great opportunity to build an awesome league.

Edited by JIBaseball10
18 hours ago, Scurtis1992 said:

I have played Ff for a few years, but I've never done a dynasty league. I'd be interested if being new to dynasty isn't a problem.

Previous experience in dynasty is preferred since it is a very highly involved type of format that involves owners to be active year round in season and in the off-season. I do appreciate your reply thanks. 

If you want more information about the league just send an email and the process will go from there. I am being very selective with the owners I choose to ensure the best possible league for everyone so I’ll most likely be asking some questions. My email is in the original post. Thanks.