Rotoworld.com Forums

2 hours ago, gregp said:

PPR, pick 1:

Fulgham vs SEA

Chark vs CLE

Higgins vs NYG

Chark/higgins super sticky QB situations (Chark also maybe hurt?). Fulgham, unfortunately also sticky QB play, but this is a blow up spot..

WHIR

2 hours ago, gregp said:

PPR, pick 1:

Fulgham vs SEA

Chark vs CLE

Higgins vs NYG

Chark/higgins super sticky QB situations (Chark also maybe hurt?). Fulgham, unfortunately also sticky QB play, but this is a blow up spot..

WHIR

POOR MATCHUPS

Travis Fulgham vs. SEA – On the surface, this appears to be a smash spot. Seattle is horrific against the pass including their historically putrid work against the wideout (260 yards and 1.3 touchdowns a game). Fulgham has also played at least 88 percent of the snaps the last four games, and he has scored four times in seven games. So, what is the issue? There are plenty. First off, the o-line is struggling, and it was just announced that Lane Johnson is done for the year. They rank 22nd in pass blocking and 19th in run blocking at PFF. They are allowing Carson Wentz, who is struggling, to be under constant duress (he leads football with 40 sacks and his 140 times being blitzed is tied for third most in football while his 43 hits and 118 pressures are the most in football). Wentz is also the league leader with 14 picks as he’s often running around trying to throw a touchdown on every play. Then, there’s Fulgham. In 4-straight games he went at least 5-70 averaging 7-95-0.75 The last two games he’s caught one pass for eight yards and one pass for eight yards. He’s turned 12 targets in two catches and 16 yards. Not saying Fulgham can’t be a WR3 this week, but the risk level is off the charts.

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, keven said:

POOR MATCHUPS

Ya, I'm aware these are bad options/matchups. But I gotta use one of them.

-Chark might be hurt and has a 3rd string qb.

qb.

-Higgins has backup qb and green n boyd to battle targets with.

-fulgham everything mentioned above..

Edit: Chark isnt playing.

Edited by gregp
3 hours ago, gregp said:

Ya, I'm aware these are bad options/matchups. But I gotta use one of them.

-Chark might be hurt and has a 3rd string qb.

qb.

-Higgins has backup qb and green n boyd to battle targets with.

-fulgham everything mentioned above..

Edit: Chark isnt playing.

No actually, they are all pretty good match ups by the numbers. With Chark out, I'd probably start Higgins. Going on match up, Fulgham should be a no brainer. 

• Thanks 1