Rotoworld.com Forums

Kendall Hinton 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, CooL said:

So if you give him a 50% chance at a TD, you’re looking at 11 points? What’s this guy’s ceiling? I think you’d be better off with most WR3s who have higher ceilings.

I’d say pretty high?

10/17 175 1/0

8 carries 70 yards and a TD

Now is it likely? Not really but it’s more likely than some random WR going for 5/100/2.

• Like 1
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly I’m starting him just because. No logic or reason. It’s just damn wild so let’s have some fun. 

Are we having some fun? 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I’d say pretty high?

10/17 175 1/0

8 carries 70 yards and a TD

Now is it likely? Not really but it’s more likely than some random WR going for 5/100/2.

This guy isn't Taysom Hill though.  He's a WR.  Not a RB/TE playing QB.  Does he run?  Or is he just handing off to Gordon and Lindsay?

I added him, mainly to block the other owners in my league who are in covid hell, and as a troll. But i'm seriously thinking about rolling him out over Mike Williams. The floors could easily be equal.  His college highlights/stats don't seem to be bad, honestly he could be just as underwhelming as Taysom is.

Edited by TheINC
1 hour ago, meh2 said:

I get the appeal of starting a QB in your WR slot, but this Saints D just held Tom Brady to -1.36 points and Matt Ryan to 1.16 points. 

But both not really mobile qb. I'm not saying that will weight off the passing quality level but this u is a chance to generate points. Most likely he has to run for his life. 

2 hours ago, Ffguy0087 said:

What are you expecting?

Expecting: nothing

hoping for: 10-20 points

I have a pretty solid WR core, but even Anderson as my WR4 didn't gave me much more than 7 points the last weeks. 

Edited by dorwell

The waivers in my 12 team keeper league ran this morning and nobody added Hinton. 

I had the claim in for him but elected to withdrawl it because I made moves for Week 13 and didn't have enough Roster space. I also don't see him being under Center the entire game.

I'm picturing the second coming of Ronnie Brown and Wildcat formation from MIA but with Royce Freeman, Lindsay, and Gordon. (All speculation on my part.)

I grabbed him, but I just can't see myself putting him in my lineup over the other guys I have. But I wouldn't blame anyone for starting him depending on roster/injuries/covid. I feel like this is either going to go very well or very, very poorly - there is no in between here. And based on how the NO defense has played the last few weeks, my money is on very, very poorly. At this point I'm just holding him through the games to make sure my opponent doesn't get cute and go grab him - which is probably the smart play where Hinton is concerned: don't start him and hope for that miracle; but block your opponent from making any miracles happen lol

Edit to add: My league is in Yahoo, where he is listed solely as a WR. If I were in any platform where his eligibility was QB only I'd have never used a spot for him.

Edited by JAG_challam
3 hours ago, dorwell said:

But both not really mobile qb. I'm not saying that will weight off the passing quality level but this u is a chance to generate points. Most likely he has to run for his life. 

I get that, I just wanted to point out that this Saints D is really good, both against the pass and the run. The Broncos have an implied team total of 10.25. I have a hard time seeing them scoring an offensive touchdown today. I think their plan will be to run a lot of RPOs and the Saints will crowd the line of scrimmage. If he can somehow score a TD, starting him will pay off, but he’ll have his work cut out for him.

7 hours ago, TheINC said:

I added him, mainly to block the other owners in my league who are in covid hell, and as a troll. But i'm seriously thinking about rolling him out over Mike Williams. The floors could easily be equal.  His college highlights/stats don't seem to be bad, honestly he could be just as underwhelming as Taysom is.

It's like I'm looking in a mirror.

• Like 1

I mean how much of the playbook would he even know?  At least from a QB perspective. This guy just went from absolutely ZERO relevance to thrust into a spot start due to bizarre circumstances. This isn't even close to the Taysom Hill situation where he at least got reps in practice the whole week to prepare. Owners have to be super desperate to even consider tossing in their flex imo.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I grabbed him, but I just can't see myself putting him in my lineup over the other guys I have. But I wouldn't blame anyone for starting him depending on roster/injuries/covid. I feel like this is either going to go very well or very, very poorly - there is no in between here. And based on how the NO defense has played the last few weeks, my money is on very, very poorly. At this point I'm just holding him through the games to make sure my opponent doesn't get cute and go grab him - which is probably the smart play where Hinton is concerned: don't start him and hope for that miracle; but block your opponent from making any miracles happen lol

Edit to add: My league is in Yahoo, where he is listed solely as a WR. If I were in any platform where his eligibility was QB only I'd have never used a spot for him.

Same here. Picked him up this morning, but I’d have to bench DJ Moore to get Hinton in my lineup. Not sure I can stomach that. But at least my opponent won’t have the opportunity to bench a scrub and insert the week-winning potential of a second QB in their lineup. 

• Like 2

FWIW, ESPN platform has him listed as a QB, not WR. AND he’s on waivers til Thursday, which makes no sense to me because he hasn’t been owned all year.  In any event, it’s an intriguing play for those who can put him at WR, but on ESPN you can’t.  Good luck everyone.

6 minutes ago, FeastMode said:

FWIW, ESPN platform has him listed as a QB, not WR. AND he’s on waivers til Thursday, which makes no sense to me because he hasn’t been owned all year.  In any event, it’s an intriguing play for those who can put him at WR, but on ESPN you can’t.  Good luck everyone.

Espns waivers suck. Whatever happens today it should be entertaining. Good luck to whoever is starting hopefully he gets a running td or 2

Edited by Jordan23
4 hours ago, dorwell said:

Having to run for his life is just as likely to take away points with fumbles, INTS, sacks as it is to generate points. The more I think about this the more I'm shying away. I can see throwing him in there if you have a total scrub WR3-4 type you have to start but there's so much downside to this situation

• tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic