Rotoworld.com Forums

Kendall Hinton 2020 Outlook

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly I’m starting him just because. No logic or reason. It’s just damn wild so let’s have some fun. 

Are we having some fun? 

Posted Images

The people that started this guy in Yahoo deserve to be ridiculed. He wasn't even a good QB in college, but oh yeah, he's going to do some stuff against grown a** men in the pros.

Maybe y'all will cool it with just going along with whatever Pat Fitzmaurice says. Either he bought into the hype or he trolled the lot of you.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, SkittleMania said:

The people that started this guy in Yahoo deserve to be ridiculed. He wasn't even a good QB in college, but oh yeah, he's going to do some stuff against grown a** men in the pros.

Maybe y'all will cool it with just going along with whatever Pat Fitzmaurice says. Either he bought into the hype or he trolled the lot of you.

Pat recommended this guy? 
Any so-called expert that suggested this guy needs to quit today 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, montgrove said:

Pat recommended this guy? 
Any so-called expert that suggested this guy needs to quit today 

I asked a few peeps why are they starting Hinton? The only reason I could come up with if your team was eliminated 

You could see this coming a mile away (or a mile high?) but I have nothing but respect for Hinton for going out there and giving his all.  This is about a half step up from them picking one of us to go out there and play QB like George Plimpton in Paper Lion

• Like 5
12 hours ago, JAG_challam said:

I grabbed him, but I just can't see myself putting him in my lineup over the other guys I have. But I wouldn't blame anyone for starting him depending on roster/injuries/covid. I feel like this is either going to go very well or very, very poorly - there is no in between here. And based on how the NO defense has played the last few weeks, my money is on very, very poorly. At this point I'm just holding him through the games to make sure my opponent doesn't get cute and go grab him - which is probably the smart play where Hinton is concerned: don't start him and hope for that miracle; but block your opponent from making any miracles happen lol

Edit to add: My league is in Yahoo, where he is listed solely as a WR. If I were in any platform where his eligibility was QB only I'd have never used a spot for him.

In hindsight, the smart play would have been to beg your opponent to start him :D:D

• Haha 1

This dude is 29% owned in Yahoo, and of those owners, 21% of them started.

I don't know how many Yahoo fantasy football players there are, but that's a lot of people who are having a crappy Sunday evening...

Worth it!!

21 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Lock & other QBs will be back next week. 

Unless they actually have Covid. Not just close contact

Thats how movies are written.

21 hours ago, hoppychokes said:

An NFL starter against the current #1 seed in the NFC.  This will either be a hallmark movie in the making or one of the hardest to watch games in recent memory.

Can't wait!

This guy will be a cautionary tale for fantasy eternity when owners think they're outsmarting people with multi-position eligibility. 

Taysom Hill playing QB and in the TE position?  Yes.

Jaylen Samuels starting RB and in the TE position?  Yes.

A guy who hasn't thrown a pass in years and was told he'd have to play QB just yesterday?  NO.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Gumbo_Ghost said:

Was hoping for like 70 yards rushing, 115 passing and maybe a TD somewhere 

I'm not even criticizing because this seemed to be a common theme I've seen on a few posts that he would get between like 115-175 yards passing.  I'm just curious why anyone would think that a guy who hasn't played QB in 5 years...what a sales person a month ago...and was given 24 hours notice that he would now be the starting QB in a NFL game would have any type of success. 

You aren't alone in how you were thinking by a long shot so I just want to know what went into that line of thinking.  I'm honestly surprised he even had the passing yards that he did.  I didn't think he would complete a single pass unless it was like a shovel or something right at the line.

This isn't the bash the kid either...He was put into a literally impossible situation and he played his heart out.  I hope the Broncos gave him a game ball to take home because he deserved it, but there was no possibility of success here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1