Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

11/29/2020 Saints @ Broncos Game Day Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve often wondered if I could ever complete a pass if I was ever thrown randomly into an NFL game as the QB. Watching Hinton, who is infinitely more talented than I, suck so badly I think I have a cl

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

4th quarter can be some garbage time for Hinton if Saints build a lead

Hard to see Hinton producing at any point in this game even if it’s 30-0 with the 4th q to go. 

Edited by affliction
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlexxelA said:

down 15 i rolled the dice w hinton in flex, what is going on!  no nothing mid way through 2nd half?  is he handing it off every play?

he's only been in on 3rd down snaps lol. they have lindsay/freeman in on the 1st and 2nd down plays, as they just run it upt he gut

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, have they even been working with Taysom in practice on passing to Kamara? I don't even have Kamara in a PPR, but he's still so dangerous(Perhaps moreso) in the receiving game, that I can't fathom how they can get so far away from that

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hoppychokes said:

Can someone better at math determine how much the Saints are paying Taysom per passing yard?


Way too much for a guy that only knows the 4 plays from the original NES Tecmo Bowl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JCDaly said:

I mean, have they even been working with Taysom in practice on passing to Kamara? I don't even have Kamara in a PPR, but he's still so dangerous(Perhaps moreso) in the receiving game, that I can't fathom how they can get so far away from that

 

Last week was the 1st game in Kamara's career he didn't get a reception.

This week Taysom had him on a screen to the bottom and he got patting the ball and looking for a window (?) on a designed screen.  It is the only read he is supposed to be making and he is busy hesitating on it.  Then they dump it off on 3rd down to him for nothing as he gets blasted as soon as he has the ball.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kamara open for a short 8 yarder and maybe some run.  Guns it 5 feet over Cook's head for nothing.

 

Wow, and on 3rd and 21 run Kamara for nothing.

 

The Saints are making me hope they lose.

Edited by Sternes
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sternes said:

 

Last week was the 1st game in Kamara's career he didn't get a reception.

This week Taysom had him on a screen to the bottom and he got patting the ball and looking for a window (?) on a designed screen.  It is the only read he is supposed to be making and he is busy hesitating on it.  Then they dump it off on 3rd down to him for nothing as he gets blasted as soon as he has the ball.

THen he has Kamara wide open for about 10 on 2nd and 21, then he throws a pass to the Broncos logo at midfield

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sternes said:

Kamara open for a short 8 yarder and maybe some run.  Guns it 5 feet over Cook's head for nothing.

 

Wow, and on 3rd and 21 run Kamara for nothing.

 

The Saints are making me hope they lose.

Maybe they'll bring on Winston!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...