Rotoworld.com Forums

11/29/2020 Saints @ Broncos Game Day Thread

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve often wondered if I could ever complete a pass if I was ever thrown randomly into an NFL game as the QB. Watching Hinton, who is infinitely more talented than I, suck so badly I think I have a cl

As a Kamara owner I know it sucks, but with all the wonky injuries happening in the league this year, can you really blame a coach for not wanting his star player out there much in a game that clearly hasn't been competitive from the opening kickoff? Especially when said star player practiced on a limited basis all week with a toe issue and last season was hampered by injuries? This is a classic case of something that makes perfect sense in real-world football creating major headaches for owners in the fake game.

Edited by jnormy
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, jnormy said:

As a Kamara owner I know it sucks, but with all the wonky injuries happening in the league this year, can you really blame a coach for not wanting his star player out there much in a game that clearly hasn't been competitive from the opening kickoff? Especially when said star player practiced on a limited basis all week with a toe issue and last season was clearly hampered by injuries? This is a classic case of something that makes perfect sense in real-world football creating major headaches for owners in the fake game.

I'd agree with this if they hadn't thrown him out there with about 8 mins left for a random carry on 3rd and short.  If they want to shut him down for the game, I have no issue.  The fact they throw him out there when it was 3rd and short and late in the game doesn't really seem like they are protecting him.  They should have the 3rd stringer out there taking that rep, or give Kamara normal workload.  It can happen on any play, and I'd rather him not be out there for stuff like that if they play to save him for another game.

• 3rd & 1 at DEN 45

(9:41 - 4th) W.Clapp reported in as eligible. A.Kamara up the middle to DEN 42 for 3 yards (M.Reed; J.Jewell)

4 minutes ago, jnormy said:

As a Kamara owner I know it sucks, but with all the wonky injuries happening in the league this year, can you really blame a coach for not wanting his star player out there much in a game that clearly hasn't been competitive from the opening kickoff? Especially when said star player practiced on a limited basis all week with a toe issue and last season was clearly hampered by injuries? This is a classic case of something that makes perfect sense in real-world football creating major headaches for owners in the fake game.

This is reasonable, but Kamara's usage in general is still concerning for next week.  He's hardly getting any receptions so we're relying on him splitting carries with Latavius and Taysom.  He's almost transformed into someone like Damien Harris now.

• Like 1
Just now, ZappB said:

This is reasonable, but Kamara's usage in general is still concerning for next week.  He's hardly getting any receptions so we're relying on him splitting carries with Latavius and Taysom.  He's almost transformed into someone like Damien Harris now.

Agreed, Hill at QB is not doing him any favors.