11-29-20 Bears @ Packers SNF Thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think as a Bear fan we might take Kendall Hinton at this point.

So let me see if I have this correct--If the Pack are down, Jamaal Williams is the passing back and gets all the touches. If the Pack are up, they want to save Aaron Jones for later and they give all

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Chippa said:

certain quarterbacks are just cheat codes. You can be facing a below average team, but they'll have mahomes or Rodgers, and because those guys throw so many touchdowns, that mediocre team will get the win

I need to talk to the commissioner about reducing the touchdown point total from 6 to 3

The standard setting is 4 points for a QB passing TD. You should only join those types of leagues if you feel the way you do and believe me I understand your argument. 

• Like 1
Just now, Cdub2k said:

The standard setting is 4 points for a QB passing TD. You should only join those types of leagues if you feel the way you do and believe me I understand your argument. 

ah ok. Yea my league is 6 points per qb passing touchdown. Gotta talk to the comish about changing that. Every year half the teams in my league make the playoffs on the backs of their elite qb's. 

Kid who had lamar jackson got to the finals last season and his team was so painfully average it was disgusting

Just now, Chippa said:

no idea why the refs didnt throw a flag there

Because its apparently legal to hold a receiver up and have someone else take swings at him as long as it's in the vicinity of the ball. Of course they also missed a double face mask on Trubisky so maybe they're just bad.

2 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

I thought he was hurt based off of his playing time tonight(I have no horse in this race)

No, Lafleur just has a love affair with Jamaal Williams, especially since Jones returned from his injury. And what makes it doubly frustrating is they barely throw the ball even at the goal line. I feel like if he’s going to score anymore he has to do it from 20+ yards out. 

1 minute ago, Tryptamine said:

Because its apparently legal to hold a receiver up and have someone else take swings at him as long as it's in the vicinity of the ball. Of course they also missed a double face mask on Trubisky so maybe they're just bad.

Remember how the refs tried their hardest to make the packers beat indy last week?

I think this is them making sure GB wins handedly

1 minute ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Hopefully Nagy and Pace get the same treatment Patricia and Quinn got yesterday. 

Nope Mccaskey sucks and they'll point to his overall winning record to justify keeping them around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Chippa said:

certain quarterbacks are just cheat codes. You can be facing a below average team, but they'll have mahomes or Rodgers, and because those guys throw so many touchdowns, that mediocre team will get the win

I need to talk to the commissioner about reducing the touchdown point total from 6 to 3

24 minutes ago, Chippa said:

ah ok. Yea my league is 6 points per qb passing touchdown. Gotta talk to the comish about changing that. Every year half the teams in my league make the playoffs on the backs of their elite qb's. 

Kid who had lamar jackson got to the finals last season and his team was so painfully average it was disgusting

Uh, you didn’t realize this on draft night? You should value an elite QB more then rather than listen to the “wait on QB” mantra. 
The beauty of Rodgers is that he was pretty much widely ignored in drafts... league winner for some. 

1 minute ago, CooL said:

Uh, you didn’t realize this on draft night? You should value an elite QB more then rather than listen to the “wait on QB” mantra. 
The beauty of Rodgers is that he was pretty much widely ignored in drafts... league winner for some. 

6 point passing touchdowns is a gross league setting. Should be 4