Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Came for the football chat - stayed for the a**-eating discussion

Eagles when Wentz came back in

I can't tell, is that Will Fuller?

7 minutes ago, youngrice said:

You could be right.  No nothing about college players.  All I know is everybody gives Pederson way to much credit for philly Superbowl..  Reich was the master behind the amazing run.  Pedersen has shown to be a fraud.

This year seems to be the bill coming due for that Superbowl. 

That team wasn't good.  Better than average, but not good.  Certainly not championship material.  But the football gods were determined to make it happen.  I honestly can't think of anything I've seen like it before.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Think I'm going to start Boston Scott over Sanders going forward...they actually involve him. 

Same.  Will have to wait for the snap counts, but I'm guessing it's pretty even.  6 targets for Great Scott, 5 catches for 40.  Miles 3 targets, 2 for 7.  Wentz seems to ignore Sanders for dumpoffs but looks for Scott.

1 minute ago, SadFaceHappy said:

This year seems to be the bill coming due for that Superbowl. 

That team wasn't good.  Better than average, but not good.  Certainly not championship material.  But the football gods were determined to make it happen.  I honestly can't think of anything I've seen like it before.

Very true.  Was amazing everything they did worked.  Honestly been around for years and can never remember a team like them.   I guess closest was NYG with Hostetler but he only took over in NFC Championship.