Rotoworld.com Forums

What do you need Wednesday Afternoon?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm hoping to keep the ball in the fairway and avoid the sand trap left on 17.

No one else on either team to get COVID so they can play the damn game.

The game not to be played; I'm up 10, opponent has Ben.  

Need Roethlisberger and Brown not to combine for 44 pts...if this were 5 years ago, and I meant Antonio Brown, I wouldn't feel so good, but I'm hoping he won't channel his cousin this week. Also affecting my playoff hopes, I need Edwards and PIT D not to combine for 36 pts

3 hours ago, calcalkid said:

down by 4 points and I have Pitt defense just play the game please

Similarly, I'm down by 3 and have the Pittsburgh D remaining. I was heavily debating dropping a bench player for Philly D last night and couldnt pull the trigger. They ended up with 2 points so that was the right call. Honestly just need this damn game to be played at this point. 

Baltimore is like the plague ships sailing to Europe in the 1300s ... except this time we know they are infected.

"The Ravens have 20 players on its reserve/covid-19 list, including reigning NFL MVP quarterback Lamar Jackson and several other starters."

Hey NFL ... let's try and keep Pitt from being infected and losing out on a great season! Cancel/move the game!

What do I need Wed? My Pitt players not getting infected and missing the FF playoffs!

Edited by Blazer

A bit of a CSB, Was slightly curious and checked my leagues to see how many owners indeed had risked it and left Pitt-Balt players in their lineups, 4/12, 5/12, 3/14, 6/12, 4/12.  It is also an interesting quick exercise to check which owners are risk-adverse or if they were just desperate due to lack of options. Some indeed had benched guys like JuJu, Snell, one even benched Pitt DEF 😰  I benched Claypool myself due to thinking this was not gonna happen. Not even sure if it is just blind luck on those end who didn't bother benching their Balt/Pitt players or faith the league was gonna play it this week hell/high water.

Up by 26.5 in one league facing Benny Snell

Up by 27.05 in another league facing Gus Edwards

Both standard scoring, so should be in the clear as long as these defenses show up. But probably still gonna make a few DFS lineups with those guys to hedge my week just in case.

1 minute ago, JDE said:

Up by 26.5 in one league facing Benny Snell

Up by 27.05 in another league facing Gus Edwards

Both standard scoring, so should be in the clear as long as these defenses show up. But probably still gonna make a few DFS lineups with those guys to hedge my week just in case.

Neither guy has long speed or catches passes, so to hit 27 points, they'd each need 100 yards and 3 TDs. 

I wouldn't bother hedging, lol.

• Like 1