Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskeyriver

Rotoworld Gridiron '08!

Wnky, I'm not trying to tip your hand or anything but I see you got Deuce starting............ I got Deuce filling in for C4 this week and I think he's gonna be a nice option not withstanding whatt went on Monday Night.

I know its early in the week, but are you keeping him in and are thinking the same way I do or just haven't made the switch?

If you wanna keep it private PM me cause I wanna move up in the waiver order in my league but the attraction of Buckhalter, DeAngelo Williams, and Pittman are alluring. I think the rest of my team can manage without burning a waiver.

Let me know bro.... or anyone else who might be bored and willing to give 2 cents.

I like Deuce this week, but I won't go far as to say he's going to light it up.

I am benching Jamal against the Giants because I don't have any idea what's going on in Cleveland, but I do know Jamal won't be tearing it up this weekend.

Oakland's Run defense is pretty soft and they will be stretched a little bit more if Colston's out there.

I don't think I'd play Deuce over Buckhalter though, if I had the choice.

I may play LeRon McClain over DeAngelop this weekend, but I like Deuce over either player.

Pittman is intriguing, but Jax Defense is pretty solid. Denver seems pretty committed to the pass, but I see Pittman gettnig the zone at least once.

I like Deuce this week, but I won't go far as to say he's going to light it up.

I am benching Jamal against the Giants because I don't have any idea what's going on in Cleveland, but I do know Jamal won't be tearing it up this weekend.

Oakland's Run defense is pretty soft and they will be stretched a little bit more if Colston's out there.

I don't think I'd play Deuce over Buckhalter though, if I had the choice.

I may play LeRon McClain over DeAngelop this weekend, but I like Deuce over either player.

Pittman is intriguing, but Jax Defense is pretty solid. Denver seems pretty committed to the pass, but I see Pittman gettnig the zone at least once.

Thanks, love the insight bro, but its all for not cause I just packaged C.Johnson and change for Addai, lol, also picked up Pittman (free) and some paniced owner dropped J. Stewart for DeAngelo and I burnt my 3rd ranked waiver on JS.

So now my RB corps are SaJax, Addai, J Stew and Pittman (the league is QB heavy btw).

Sucky match-ups for studs, temptation to replace Addai this week is killing me, lol. Tis life.

Good luck to all this week except El, lol

Well I'm 1-6 here and 6-1 in the dynasty league with the mods. Sorry to be so uncompetitive guys. I wouldn't have wasted your guys time playing if I knew that I'd have to be online on Sundays to be competitive picking up free agents. Anyway good luck the rest of the way and I'll make sure I enter the best lineup possible every week so I don't cost anyone placings by not paying attention.

I haven't picked up one player on Sunday or Monday either. Other then DA who I picked up during the week after somebody dropped him my starting lineup is the same one I drafted.

We should just do the gentlemenly thing, and that is freeze our own rosters From Sunday at 1pm until 9am Tuesday morning. Anybody who picks up a player gets verbally abused until he drops them.

Big match-up this week with the Boatmen.

Like 2 pigs in slop... ohh baby.

Losing Jennings hurts, but We are Still Prepared to Violate the Boatmen.

B)

As much as I love a good violation....Portis is playing detroit, I can sit the rest of my team and win this one!

Can't believe no one has traded in this league yet?

I got RB's to spare and will trade any for a WR1.

Can't believe no one has traded in this league yet?

I got RB's to spare and will trade any for a WR1.

I made you an offer. I can't believe you put that you are first in points in your signature...that doesn't mean anything! I expect you all to put in your signature that I kicked your a** all the way to the championship at the end of the season.

I made you an offer. I can't believe you put that you are first in points in your signature...that doesn't mean anything! I expect you all to put in your signature that I kicked your a** all the way to the championship at the end of the season.

Lmao, if I accept your trade offer you might!!

You got lucky when you beat me, I had winning points on the bench. B)

I'll erase first in points when I'm finally in 1st place in a week or two. :)

Ahhh... feels good to get the Football Avatar back

Ok Boatmen, I changed my siggy just for you... I kinda like it better now

That's better. I'm going to write in mine that I only have 30 points all season now.

Bye weeks are finally over. My full team kicks your's a**. Couldn't win this week with 3 RB's on bye though.

That's better. I'm going to write in mine that I only have 30 points all season now.

Bye weeks are finally over. My full team kicks your's a**. Couldn't win this week with 3 RB's on bye though.

Feels nice to hear and give out some smack talk, was wondering where everyone has gone?

Don't have stat tracker but think my game is pretty close with the kid?

If Isaac Bruce gets 8 pts tonight then we are going to have a 5 way tie for first. Guess it didn't matter what I did this week, 170 points against.

I got Tatum Bell now!

Your sorry team needs him, see you in the Week 12 finale, be nice if it meant a regular season title but I got sucky match-ups this week vs Winky...gonna be tough.

Here's to Lee Evans getting more than 1.05 tonight to give me a share of the lead again.

Bye Bye Earnest Graham. Running out of running backs again.

I can't believe I lost because Evans can't get 11 fricking yards. My season is crumbling.

Sick!!

Anyways, how many teams make the play-offs?