Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dreo2k

Roddy White... what are your thoughts on him?

I drafted him with high hopes 2 years ago and got nothing from him. Then last year someone drafted him in the 14th and dropped before the season started so I grabbed him up hoping he had turned a corner. Needless to say he has been nothing short of amazing for me. Everything he did last year and what he has done this season coming from my 13th round pick. That's what I call value. I have Marshall locked as a 7th rounder next year, and White as a 12th. Not too shabby.

How the hell did you swoop him up in the 13th. I had to get him much earlier than that!

How the hell did you swoop him up in the 13th. I had to get him much earlier than that!

Like I said, he was drafted in the 14th last year and dropped before week 1. I grabbed him and obviously kept him for this year for that value.

Value picks win fantasee championships. Got him in the 6-7 rounds in 2 leagues this year and he's playing like a 2-3 round pick.

Cutler in the 8th was a good one too.....

Good stuff.

I see him being neutralized this weekend.

The Eagles are coming off a bye week and that defense is tough. He'll be covered by Samuel this weekend so I'll be surprised if he has a big game.

He's been great all season and I'm very surprised he's been this good with Ryan at the helm. Definitely a great sign for the future...

I see him being neutralized this weekend.

The Eagles are coming off a bye week and that defense is tough. He'll be covered by Samuel this weekend so I'll be surprised if he has a big game.

He's been great all season and I'm very surprised he's been this good with Ryan at the helm. Definitely a great sign for the future...

Possibly, But for PPR leagues I think hes a must start each week. Assuming you dont have better choices which would only be a handful of guys

Possibly, But for PPR leagues I think hes a must start each week. Assuming you dont have better choices which would only be a handful of guys

He's a must-start every single week regardless of matchup but I'm specificially talking about this week's matchup vs the Eagles.

Must start. With Turner as a solid complement and Ryan exceeding expectations....White is money.

Hidden
Must start. With Turner as a solid complement and Ryan exceeding expectations....White is money.

Would you start him over megatron. Im going back and fourth on who to start.

Hidden
Would you start him over megatron. Im going back and fourth on who to start.

Yes.

So do we all agree that Roddy White is a top 10 option going forward ?

Just got him in a ppr-dynasty, figure he will be a top option going forward.

So do we all agree that Roddy White is a top 10 option going forward ?

Just got him in a ppr-dynasty, figure he will be a top option going forward.

He's a no brainer...I'd call him top 5 at this point especially in PPR

Obviously a good or better than that WR, HOWEVER; LAST YEAR, with JULIO out, didn't he sort of underperform a fair spell?

THIS year he is definately benefitting from JULIO drawing dbls, and seems to have alternating huge games.

And GONZO has gone predictably Gonzo (I targeted HIM and RUDOLPH, solely, drafting in two leagues).

Just (and this is completely unscientific) one of those players I see and have to remind myself not to judge him on my lukewarm feel about him, PERSONALLY, for some unknown reason. This has all been rendered utterly irrelevant, fantasy points wise, these last weeks, espec. last week.

Likely, for ME, it is like how WE ALL just don't like some particular actor on t.v. or in the movies, based on some gut reaction to their appearance, not their talent, or whatever.