Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quickster12

You play to win the game Dynasty league

Well there's been a few other guys who posted in this thread/matchmaker forum. I also got a couple other PMs, though all posts/PMs from users with low post counts/recent join dates.

Well there's been a few other guys who posted in this thread/matchmaker forum. I also got a couple other PMs, though all posts/PMs from users with low post counts/recent join dates.

I'll be back on shortly, and then ill try to get a replacement in.

I sent PM's to two people but havent recieved anything back yet. Should we just skip Cuberas' pick and move on to the next? In that case, does Fontaine have the next pick? Or BigH? I know when the trade was made, Fontaine gave up his #1 picks for Round 1 and 2, but it wasnt stated whether or not BigH was keeping his current picks at #10. Either way, i say one of you are on the clock.

Yea, I still have my 1st rounder. I'm heading out for the night in a bit so I'll send you a couple of names.

I'll be back on shortly, and then ill try to get a replacement in.

Not sure if you are still looking for a replacement owner, but I'm interested. Let me know.

What does the team look like?

I dunno if quickster's giving up the team, but here ya go. League settings/position requirements are on the last page i believe.

QB: Phil Rivers, Jason Campbell

RB: Ronnie Brown, Kevin Smith, Derrick Ward, Willis McGahee.

WR: Braylon Edwards, Bernard Berrian, Nate Washington, Mark Clayton, Antwaan Randel El.

TE: Jason Witten, LJ Smith.

K: Stephen Gostkowski.

DEF: Seattle, Tampa Bay.

D: Demarcus Ware, Eric Barton, Yeremiah Bell, Cornelius Griffin.

And you'd be OTC right now, with Crabtree, Stafford, and Sanchez still on the board.

If anyone has a WR for trade I would be willing to part with Clinton Portis, Tony Gonzalez or Willie Parker.

If you want in Cdn, you're in. It'll just take me a few days to get you in the league cuz i'll have to email Yahoo! to switch the teams for me. Let me know so i can get started on that.

If you want in Cdn, you're in. It'll just take me a few days to get you in the league cuz i'll have to email Yahoo! to switch the teams for me. Let me know so i can get started on that.

Sure I'll take the team. What should I do about the draft? Codename said I was OTC if I took the team , but unless I missed it in the thread, I don't know who has been taken. Is it a Rookie/FA Draft or only rookies?

Sure I'll take the team. What should I do about the draft? Codename said I was OTC if I took the team , but unless I missed it in the thread, I don't know who has been taken. Is it a Rookie/FA Draft or only rookies?

Here are the draft results so far...

1. Dead Presidents- Knowshon Moreno (DEN, RB)

2. Jupiter SuperHawks- LeSean McCoy (PHI, RB)

3. Inherited Mess- Donald Brown (IND, RB)

4. Persona- Beanie Wells (ARI, RB)

5. Team Cuba- Shonn Green (NYJ, RB)

6. Fluffy Bunnies- Earl Bennett (CHI, WR)

7. Bayonne Hitmen- Percy Harvin (MIN, WR)

8. TexanAD- Jeremy Maclin (PHI, WR)

9. Cuberas

10. Dead Presidents- Michael Crabtree (SF, WR)

11. Wonton Wonder - Mark Sanchez (NYJ, QB)

12. Inkle

13. Ligers

14. Carolina Blues

I believe Inkle is on the clock now, and I'm sure he'll be willing to let you make your pick first after you get into the league and see the entire players available pool. Both FA and Rookies are available, so I would recommend looking at the FA pool first unless there's a rookie you really want. If that's the case, I'm sure Quick will let you make your pick here before Yahoo gets into the league.

Here are the draft results so far...

9. Cuberas

12. Inkle

13. Ligers

14. Carolina Blues

I believe Inkle is on the clock now, and I'm sure he'll be willing to let you make your pick first after you get into the league and see the entire players available pool. Both FA and Rookies are available, so I would recommend looking at the FA pool first unless there's a rookie you really want. If that's the case, I'm sure Quick will let you make your pick here before Yahoo gets into the league.

Thanks. So, BigH jumped me and took Crabtree, huh? I'll add that to my notebook. LOL. Anyway I would have grabbed Crabtree if available. Now I'd like to see the other players available before picking, if that's okay? I'm deciding between 2 or 3 guys and seeing the other rosters and Free Agents would help me decide.

Thanks. So, BigH jumped me and took Crabtree, huh? I'll add that to my notebook. LOL. Anyway I would have grabbed Crabtree if available. Now I'd like to see the other players available before picking, if that's okay? I'm deciding between 2 or 3 guys and seeing the other rosters and Free Agents would help me decide.

I have no problem with that...I am anxious to make my next pick though lol.

You can make your pick CDN, and i'll post it on the league site and manually make the pick up for ya. I'll send Yahoo! and email tomorrow about switching the teams since i cant be on the comp too much tonight and have class tomorrow.

If CdnFan wants to take Crabtree, then it would be fine with me. There's still a couple of players left on the board that I feel strong about and I'm not exactly hurting at the WR position. (ok well except for Bryant B) )

Didn't look here at all last night...A few more picks went off the board. Mark Sanchez, then I took James Davis, then Kenny Britt i believe.

Like BigH said, if CDN wants one of those guys, i believe he should get him. Especially with the season coming around fast.

It looks like the draft picks keep on coming, so even though I have no idea what FAs are available, I'll just take Hakeem Nicks so I don't hold things up.

Thanks to codename, KHeart and BigH for letting me know who had been drafted and which rookies were available. At least I wasn't completely in the dark when making my pick. B)

It looks like the draft picks keep on coming, so even though I have no idea what FAs are available, I'll just take Hakeem Nicks so I don't hold things up.

Thanks to codename, KHeart and BigH for letting me know who had been drafted and which rookies were available. At least I wasn't completely in the dark when making my pick. B)

Sorry for not keeping you in the loop Cdn, Ive been extremely busy the last few days and just havent been able to find the time to get online much. FWIW, Ive now emailed Yahoo! about removing Cuberas from the league and replacing his team with you as the manager. Ive done this 4 times last year with this league and our other dynasty league and past experience tells me it'll take anywhere from 1-4 days for them to make the switch. Sorry for having the late draft pick, but we are cramped on time unfortunatly. Thanks code, KHeart, and BigH for keeping CDN informed, hopefully i'll be able to be around a bit more then i have been lately.

CDN is back up, and here's the draft updated.

9. Cuberas - Hakeem Nicks (NYG, WR)

12. Inkle - James Davis (CLE RB)

13. Ligers - Kenny Britt (TEN, WR)

14. Carolina Blues (Matthew Stafford (QB, DET)

1. Dead Presidents- Glen Coffee (SF, RB)

2. Jupiter SuperHawks - Jerome Harrison (CLE, RB)

3. Inherited Mess- Chris Henry (Cin, WR)

4. Persona- Michael Bush (Oak, RB)

5. Team Cuba- Darrius Heyward-Bey (Oak, WR)

6. Fluffy Bunnies - Vishante Shancoe

7. Bayonne Hitmen - Michael Vick

8. TexanAD - Matt Leinart (ARI, QB)

9. Cuberas

10. Dead Presidents

11. Wonton Wonder

12. Inkle

13. Ligers

14. Carolina Blues

Best available non rookies:

Kyle Orton

Miles Austin

Mark Bradley

Maurice Morris

Brent Celek

Ronald Curry

Ladell Betts

Mike Sims-Walker

Bryant Johnson

Keenan Burton

Jordy Nelson

Patrick Crayton

Bobby Engram

Martellus Bennett

thanks codename, i pmed him the draft order and picks, but ididnt go the extra effort to post the best available players. Thanks.

Thanks Codename and Quickster for trying to keep me informed, so I'm not totally in the dark.

Based on the best players available list provided by Codename and the remaining rookies, I've made my pick.

Do you need any info from me Quickster to help with Yahoo?

9. Cuberas- Bernard Scott (CIN,RB)

10. Dead Presidents

11. Wonton Wonder

12. Inkle

13. Ligers

14. Carolina Blues

Thanks Codename and Quickster for trying to keep me informed, so I'm not totally in the dark.

Based on the best players available list provided by Codename and the remaining rookies, I've made my pick.

Do you need any info from me Quickster to help with Yahoo?

9. Cuberas- Bernard Scott (CIN,RB)

10. Dead Presidents

11. Wonton Wonder

12. Inkle

13. Ligers

14. Carolina Blues

In the past, all i needed was your email address, so i shouldnt need anything since i just used the email from your team on our other dynasty league. Hopefully itll go through withing a couple days.

In the past, all i needed was your email address, so i shouldnt need anything since i just used the email from your team on our other dynasty league. Hopefully itll go through withing a couple days.

Thanks. It looks like I'm in now. I logged on to Yahoo this afternoon and saw the league added to my list. I guess I should go ahead and grab Nicks and Scott and drop two players. I'll do that now.

Ligers should make his pick sometime early tomorrow if not earlier. I meant to contact em earlier, but i just got to it now.