Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quickster12

You play to win the game Dynasty league

Well, I was excited that football started the other night. BUT, i SUCKED BAD that I had Willie Parker and got beat down by Holmes

Any chance this league is gonna make it a 3rd year so i can try for a 3-peat? :-)

Hopefully it does.

When are we going to get started or at least start finding out who is in this year?

When are we going to get started or at least start finding out who is in this year?

I'll send out invites today and try to start to get the ball rollling. Thanks for the continued interest.

I got the invite!B) Now you all start getting ready for my trades!!!

Will this league continue? I notice we've been stuck on 11 teams for a while now and Fontaine hasn't re-joined the league.

Sorry I wont be back. Yahoo only allows 4 teams and with the new dynasty, I had to squeeze out a league.

Sorry I wont be back. Yahoo only allows 4 teams and with the new dynasty, I had to squeeze out a league.

Are you sure? I'm in 5 Yahoo leagues, so maybe they changed the limits for the number of leagues you can join.

Ah, I didn't even try. Figured it was still 4. I'll definately look into this for sure

OK just to give everyone an update, i was on vacation for the past week and just recently got back and everything is relatively back to normal. With that said, there are 3 spots in this league that need to be filled before rosters are uploaded and rookie drafts start. Im going to start looking for my 3 replacements tonight, and hopefully the league will be full by the end of the week and i'll upload the rosters by sunday and we'll go from there.

I am willing to comeback, even though I hate the team I inherited, but after looking, I never even got the invite back?

I'll be back even with the crappy team I took over! I believe I have the #2 pick, so I am ready to collect my prize for my great season last year!!!B)

yeah I believe I have #1 Can't remember

Quick, I figured out why invite was sent, It was sent to old email. Im using new email this season please send it to lamontagne_steve@yahoo.com

thanks

Fontaine, the invite has been sent, i hope you got it. I also sent an invite to my one friend who hasnt joined yet. Now that leaves up one team left to fill. Jupiter Super Hawks has his information on yahoo set to private, and last years league was the only league he's ever been in on yahoo! apparently, so im going to find a replacement. Here's his team if anyone wants to post it somewhere else to find a replacement as i will do was well:

John Carlson (Sea - TE)James Casey (Hou - TE)Brandon Gibson StL - WR)Matt Hasselbeck (Sea - QB)Steven Jackson (StL - RB)Tarvaris Jackson (Min - QB)Jeremy Maclin (Phi - WR)LeSean McCoy (Phi - RB)Robert Meachem (NO - WR)Lance Moore (NO - WR)Josh Morgan (SF - WR)Jerious Norwood (Atl - RB)Chaz Schilens (Oak - WR)Mike Sims-Walker (Jac - WR)Hines Ward (Pit - WR)Player0-1920-2930-3940-4950+MadeFan PtsRob Bironas (Ten - K)

Baltimore (Bal - DEF)Green Bay (GB - DEF) (Ten - S)Danieal Manning (Chi - S)

As soon as the league is full, i will fill the rosters probably tuesday night.

Joined.

I forgot JUST how bad of a team that team really is. Atleast I got the #1 rookie draft pick. Anyone interested? Looking for WR/RB. Im fine with Carson Palmer as my QB

This is a 3 round FA/Rookie draft. THIS IS NOT A SNAKE DRAFT!!! The draft order posted is the same oreder for each round. If you make a trade for picks, please take the effort to post the new rounds draft order for the league.

1st round:

1 Multiple Scoregasms OTC

2 Texan AD

3 SS Sea Huskies

4 Big Boss

5 Dead Presidents

6 Wonton Wonder

7 Bayonne Hitmen

8 Inkle

9 Ligers

10 Smoke and Mirrors

11 Rebuilding Process

12 Team Cuba

13 Persona

14 Carolina Blues

Fontaine has been MIA from another league I am in the last 2 or 3 days so hopefully he will resurface and we can finally get this thing started.

1st round:

1 Multiple Scoregasms Jahvid Best (RB-DET)

2 Texan AD

3 SS Sea Huskies

4 Big Boss

5 Dead Presidents

6 Wonton Wonder

7 Bayonne Hitmen

8 Inkle

9 Ligers

10 Smoke and Mirrors

11 Rebuilding Process

12 Team Cuba

13 Persona

14 Carolina Blues

1st round:

1 Multiple Scoregasms Jahvid Best (RB-DET)

2 Texan AD - Ryan Mathews (RB-SD)

3 SS Sea Huskies

4 Big Boss

5 Dead Presidents

6 Wonton Wonder

7 Bayonne Hitmen

8 Inkle

9 Ligers

10 Smoke and Mirrors

11 Rebuilding Process

12 Team Cuba

13 Persona