Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Ben

QB, RB, DEF Starting Decisions

QB: Warner (vs. MIA)

RB: Pick 3 out of: Jacobs (@STL), McGahee (@HOU), T. Jones (vs. NE)

DEF: Tampa (vs. ATL)

QB: Warner (vs. MIA) or Palmer (vs.TEN)

RB: Pick 3 out of: Addai (vs. MIN), Jacobs (@STL), McGahee (@HOU), T. Jones (vs. NE), C. Johnson (@CIN)

DEF: Steelers (@CLE) or Tampa (vs. ATL)

Warner for sure.

Then Addai & Jacobs for sure.

I would probably go with Johnson over McGahee for the 3rd.

Then D is a toss up, but I would lean towards Pitt.

Hey guys, I need some help on a few roster decisions for Week 2.

RB: Pick 3 out of: Addai (vs. MIN), Jacobs (@STL), McGahee (@HOU), T. Jones (vs. NE), C. Johnson (@CIN)

I started Warner in week 1 but didn't think I would do it again, but he has a nice matchup again and the Bengals looked like crap in Week 1, but was that just because of Baltimore's D? Edge: Warner

Addai has a tough matchup but he is a stud and I think I have to start him. Jacobs is the easiest call here IMO. As for the other one, I want to start McGahee in a nice matchup vs. Houston, but who knows if he will play or how much. If not him, I am leaning towards C. Johnson, but is he healthy?

I think Tampa has the better matchup but I'm not sure I want to lose the Steelers DEF for possibly the rest of the season just for this week.

Thanks for your help and leave a link and I can help you in return!

Warner - Tenn's defense is good

Jacobs, Jones and C.Johnson - Addia is hurt and McGahee will likely split carries if he plays.

Tampa D - Ryan will struggle I think. Tampa is at home....

I started Warner in week 1 but didn't think I would do it again, but he has a nice matchup again and the Bengals looked like crap in Week 1, but was that just because of Baltimore's D? Edge: Warner

Addai has a tough matchup but he is a stud and I think I have to start him. Jacobs is the easiest call here IMO. As for the other one, I want to start McGahee in a nice matchup vs. Houston, but who knows if he will play or how much. If not him, I am leaning towards C. Johnson, but is he healthy?

I think Tampa has the better matchup but I'm not sure I want to lose the Steelers DEF for possibly the rest of the season just for this week.

Warner over Palmer - Tennessee defense is for real and Cinci hasn't shown anything yet.

Jacobs, Addai, Johnson

If you own both the Tampa and Pittsburgh defense, then pick Tampa. If you can only own 1, then roll with Pittsburgh. A couple of extra points this week is not worth losing Pittsburgh for the rest of the season.

Warner

Jacobs, CJ (risky, but I love his match up)

TB, just because I think ATL's offense still stinks despite week 1.

Warner

Jacobs

Johnson

3rd RB is tough...how can you sit Addai if he is healthy...i'd go him and if not healthy Jones.

Pitt

Warner

Addai, McGahee, Jacobs (I like the McGahee play, since Rice didn't look too good last week he'll get the carries and the offense for TEN might change with Collins in charge)

Tampa

QB: Warner

RB: Pick 3 out of: Addai (vs. MIN), Jacobs (@STL), C. Johnson (@CIN)

DEF: Tampa (vs. ATL)

thanks for mine

Warner, Addai, Jacobs, Johnson. Defense is pretty close but I'm partial to TB.

Thanks for the help with mine.

warner for sure

addai, jacobs, and CJ is too dynamic (over mcgahee easy). mcgahee is a wuss, and you will see it in full action as he actually plays!

tampa bay.

i say start warner.... i am not to sure about plamer or what hje is thinking

for RB start addai, jacobs of course easy match up and also u got to start Chris johnson i am starting him against a very s---y cincy defense if u even want to call it a defense it is more like people standing around with big open holes

both defenses will do good but i think you got to start the steelers..... cleveland did nothing against dallas's defense.... and pitt had a top defense

Warner

Addai

Jacobs

Johnson

Pitt Defense

i like this as well..