Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

Stifler RW Keeper Hoops League

Nice run of picks! Ok minor prob, fontaine hasn't checked in yet since I invited him over after he expressed interest in the league. So right now the 13th and 14th draft order is still undetermined. because I can't do the randomizer if fontaine is still not yet signed up. But I think he'll show up.

Now Fontaine hasn't formally accepted the invite, but he said he missed sign-ups so I sent him invite and expanded the league. But if he happens to decline, I have no choice but to take the 13th team out, unless another team comes.

BTW, Hm is it only me or does anyone else feel Granger was a reach in round 1?

We need to make a decision on this now. I made my pick based on it being 14 with 1 center. If we're going back to 12 & 2 centers,then I want to change my pick as it changes my draft plans

We need to make a decision on this now. I made my pick based on it being 14 with 1 center. If we're going back to 12 & 2 centers,then I want to change my pick as it changes my draft plans

either that or drop it to 12 teams and keep one center. i agree, if there are 2 centers, i'd like to change my pick too.

d granger was a reach; however, it could pay off. i can see his stats being very similar to shawn marion's in his prime. then again, he hasn't proved himself enough to me to be a first round pick. But it could play out to be a good pick. Whoever picked him probably was thinking about the keeper aspect of the league.

if that's the case we'll definitely get a 14th team. If fontaine declines, i still got another one who's interested. But i have to wait for fontaine first. He'll sign up. He just hasn't checked in yet since early afternoon. Fontaine's an active guy around here. Hoping he'll log in tonight, or early tom.

Don't hate on granger you people. I am thinking of the keeper aspect. He is stud. Efficient with blocks, steals and threes. He will dominate that offense this year. I expect 24 ppg 6 rpg 2.5 apg 1 steal 1.3 blocks and 2.3 threes with maximum efficiency. He could even exceed those numbers. He is no reach people. Trust me...

If ever we have to go back to twelve teams, we'll maintain the 1 Center format to avoid conflicts.

If ever we have to go back to twelve teams, we'll maintain the 1 Center format to avoid conflicts.

can anyone reach fontaine?

I'll email fontaine I have his email thru a football league. I already PM'ed him too

Round 1:

1. Go Rockets Go / Go Texans Go - PG, Chris Paul

2. TorontoRaptors / Ricky - SF - Lebron James

3. Bay Area Bricklayers / Specter - PF/C Amare Stoudemire

4. Stifler / sya - SG, Kobe Bryant

5. Hoops Central / gman71 - PF, Dirk "The Jerk" Nowitzki

6. Bay City Ballers / yoshi415 - PG,SG - Dwyane Wade

7. In Yao We Trust / RDT - PF,C Elton Brand

8. Code of Hammurabi/Code of Hammurabi - SF,PF, Danny Granger

9. Milwaukee's Best / sportsguy21792 - Shawn Marion

10. van buren boys / V/B boys - OTC (On The Clock)

11. Skoodog / Skoodog

12. Jersey Sharpshooters / BigH

Man I'll always make my pick within like an hour. I have constant net access thru phone or comp.

I will win this league unless you kick me out, which doesn't make any sense cuz I could get you a 14th guy in 2 seconds.

Round 1:

10. van buren boys / V/B boys - PF Kevin Garnett

11. Skoodog / Skoodog ON THE CLOCK

If we're committed to 14, why don't you do the picks for J. Cyrus & the extra. If Fontaine drops out, the replacement will take his pick.

If we're committed to 14, why don't you do the picks for J. Cyrus & the extra. If Fontaine drops out, the replacement will take his pick.

thats what im thinking

cyrus should get 13...and whoever gets 14 will take that pick

Cyrus I won't kick you out B) that was just a very last resort that I don't want to do either because I prefer 14 team leagues. You're in, but I'll be the one to beat you not the other way around :). I emailed fontaine already. If we don't get a response soon, I'll contact the other guy who wanted in but hasn't replied after my invite, or J.Cyrus can refer someone active.

Ok, that's also possible for Cyrus to get pick 13 already I don't think it's a big difference anyway. Anyone else can refer someone, just in case?

I got BigH's pick. I'll be here for a long time. So Cyrus, if you already got someone in mind, please PM to me if you have to go to sleep. so in case Skoodog checks in.

Here's an updated list too

Round 1:

13. J. Cyrus

14. Fontaine / ??

Cyrus I won't kick you out B) that was just a very last resort that I don't want to do either because I prefer 14 team leagues. You're in, but I'll be the one to beat you not the other way around :) . I emailed fontaine already. If we don't get a response soon, I'll contact the other guy who wanted in but hasn't replied after my invite, or J.Cyrus can refer someone active.

Ok, that's also possible for Cyrus to get pick 13 already I don't think it's a big difference anyway. Anyone else can refer someone, just in case?

Here's an updated list too

Round 1:

13. J. Cyrus

14. Fontaine / ??

im curious to know who u invited sya?

GTG I forgot, because when I assumed the league was full, I cleared my inbox. So I forgot who that guy was but he's an active guy around here. I'm trying to figure out too I'm checking the basketball forum right now. But I still think we can wait on fontaine.

Now if Skoodog picks and it reaches pick 1.14 soon, then we might have too look for another owner.

In the meantime, if you have any referrals please also PM to me. We'll get this sorted out very soon.

LoL ARRIGHT ppl, I'll be up for at least another hour...I need'a take a shower in a second or the misses might be upset the house smells like swamp-a**..

HA

But yah, I'll PM you.

Curious, how old is everyone in the league? I like putting personalities/ages to names.

I'm 23, married with a 21 month old son who I think is the MAN. I love sports, particularly the three majors (Football, Basketball & Baseball) in both real life and fantasy. I also build computers and stuff which is my other obsession besides the fam and such.

How about y'all?

GTG I forgot, because when I assumed the league was full, I cleared my inbox. So I forgot who that guy was but he's an active guy around here. I'm trying to figure out too I'm checking the basketball forum right now. But I still think we can wait on fontaine.

In the meantime, if you have any referrals please also PM to me. We'll get this sorted out very soon.

lol it's iite...i have a system with cyrus so when im in school he'll text me if he's on and ill text him my picks (since im back to back)...not sure about monday - wednesday or thurs. since i will be going out and nott sure if i will have my phone on me

GTG, your school doesn't have internet access?

for now my school has no power (the hurricane and neitehr does my house, staying at friends)...so we are having school in a office buliding for now...when we got back to school the school has wifi but u need a password...there is a comp. lab where u can go on, so i cna ask to go to the bathroom every class and just go there for 1 minutes (really fast comps) and go on rotoworld...i will likely at least go once in the morning and once afternoon...we will c

24yrs old. Same thing love the 3 major sports. Yes Hockey sucks! I also like watching Tennis Golf. Among the 3 major American Sports I'd rank them NBA, NFL, MLB.

Curious, how old is everyone in the league? I like putting personalities/ages to names.

I'm 23, married with a 21 month old son who I think is the MAN. I love sports, particularly the three majors (Football, Basketball & Baseball) in both real life and fantasy. I also build computers and stuff which is my other obsession besides the fam and such.

How about y'all?

37,married with 2 kids,one a HS senior and the other a 10 year pain in the a**. Fantasy sports is my break from the real world,where I work as a real estate accountant. Life long Knicks & Bills fan

16, not married, no kids...love all 3 major fantasy sports and sports in real life...actual playing i gotta rank them NFL, MLB, NBA...watching..NFL, MLB, NBA...and fantasy sports NFL, MLB, NBA...i love the NFL...Baseball is very very very close behind, and basketball is also very close behind...anyway im a junior in a private school in H-town...always been a texans fan, astros, rockets, dyanamo, comets, aeros fan...Fav. TV Shows include: Lost (THE MOST), Survivor, Sienfield, Scrubs, and any sports show, talk, etc...