Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seadoo617

bored as hell!!

ben roth is my starting qb (hate him)... i have matt schaub on the bench ... should i drop schaub for campbell or griese ??

thx

j

yeah big ben has been sucking it up lately, but he will turn it around he is too good not too.. i'd drop schaub if u were gonna frop a qb

What do you think of this trade?? Teams listed in sig.

I would be giving up McFadden and Hasselback for Phillip Rivers and Jamal Lewis??

OLD LINEUP

Warner

MJD

McFadden

Owens

Moss (if he ever gets it going or Roddy White)

Whitten

NEW LINEUP

Rivers

MJD

Lewis

Owens

Moss/White

Whitten

i like the deal....rivers looks to be finally getting it together this year and i think jamal lewis gets it together. while it's tough getting rid of mcfadden i tend to think he will be inconsistent this year and i see him splitting carries the whole year

i gotta run boys but post ur questions if u still want and i will try and get to them when i get back

got a trade offer today.....

Thomas Jones/Lendale White for Marshawn Lynch

Roster in sig. I own Lynch.

Really dont think im gonna make this trade but just wanted to see what others thought. I like the depth that i have at RB so adding more RB would just make for harder lineup decisions later....

whatchagot?

What I thought to be a pretty decent team (on paper after I drafted) is turning into a nightmare and I can't even blame it on injuries!! Slaton is on the wire so I'm thinking about dropping Schaub for him. Besides that, I was going to try to get Marshall or Lynch but I don't think I really have any buying power and the teams who have those two players are doing well. The guy who has Marshall asked me what 3 players I would give up...

I did put Ocho Cinco, Harrison and Grant on the trade block, but no bites yet. Looking at my team, who would you try to deal and who might you try to get?

10 Team League, non ppr, standard team with one flex wr/rb

Palmer

SJax

TJones

Chris Johnson

Steve Smith (Car),

Andre Johnson

Shockey

Longwell

Dallas

Bench: Schaub, **OSullivan, Ocho Cinco, Harrison, Grant, * Hightower, Buffalo

* Dropped Ray Rice to pickup

** Dropped Vernon Davis to pickup

got a trade offer today.....

Thomas Jones/Lendale White for Marshawn Lynch

Roster in sig. I own Lynch.

Really dont think im gonna make this trade but just wanted to see what others thought. I like the depth that i have at RB so adding more RB would just make for harder lineup decisions later....

whatchagot?

i'd keep lynch i think he is a fantasy gold....his schedule gets much much easier

What I thought to be a pretty decent team (on paper after I drafted) is turning into a nightmare and I can't even blame it on injuries!! Slaton is on the wire so I'm thinking about dropping Schaub for him. Besides that, I was going to try to get Marshall or Lynch but I don't think I really have any buying power and the teams who have those two players are doing well. The guy who has Marshall asked me what 3 players I would give up...

I did put Ocho Cinco, Harrison and Grant on the trade block, but no bites yet. Looking at my team, who would you try to deal and who might you try to get?

10 Team League, non ppr, standard team with one flex wr/rb

Palmer

SJax

TJones

Chris Johnson

Steve Smith (Car),

Andre Johnson

Shockey

Longwell

Dallas

Bench: Schaub, **OSullivan, Ocho Cinco, Harrison, Grant, * Hightower, Buffalo

* Dropped Ray Rice to pickup

** Dropped Vernon Davis to pickup

i like grant alot i think he puts up the numbers he was suppose to soon, when he gets healthy he is got be a top rb, ocho cinco is gonna inprove, and i think harrison is done, def. drop shaub for slaton he is a legit rb2 now that he is the starter is houston...you have a lot of players that are underperformeing right now don't panic ! they will come around

R.Bush is my RB1 in PPR but I am not 100% on Jacobs in the timeshare and Grant's hammy.

been offered C.Johnson (RB) for A.Gates (I also have T.Scheffler) - make the deal?

If I did that, I would be starting two Broncos (B.Marsh/Scheff) would that matter?

Okay here it goes, you may have answered this as I posted it in my own thread, but this is it. In my 1 player keeper in a PPR league I am 1-2. My QB situation is a mess with Derek Anderson, Schaub and Kerry Collins. With Marshawn Lynch, J. Stewart and McGahee as my RB I was offered Cutler and Thomas Jones for Lynch and Collins. Should I bite on this. Lynch was going to be my keeper, but now Cutler would take that spot.

alright, well shirt and simple, who should i start? mcnabb or JT O'Sullivan?

1pt per 25 yrds

4 points per td

-2 points per int

alright, well shirt and simple, who should i start? mcnabb or JT O'Sullivan?

1pt per 25 yrds

4 points per td

-2 points per int

i like mcnabb this week over JTO....JTO will have a nice week but mcnabb we have the better week

Coles v Zona, Bowe v Denver, Desean @ Chi - who would you start?

i like bowe vs denver this week out of your 3 choices since he leads the league in targets and that KC will be playing from behind all game

i'm here for some more questions if any one wants some friendly advice or help

Hey, thanks for the help!

Should I trade Ronnie Brown and Chambers for SJax and Bowe??

My other RB's: Lynch, Forte, T. Jones, C. Taylor

My other WR's: TO, Steve Smith(CAR), DeSean Jackson, Galloway, Engram

I am 0-3, but have endured some tough luck....still love my roster....need your help with some decisions.....

In my league, Qb's rule....1 pt per 25 yds pass with 10 pt bonus if +300 yds....10 pts per TD pass

the rest....1 pt per 10 yds rush/receiving with 10 pt bonus if +100 yds....10 pts per TD rush or rec.

We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 D or 1 qb, 1 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 d

Here is my roster....

QB - McNabb, Warner, Delhomme

RB - LT, Forte, Chris Johnson, R Grant, Slaton

WR - Andre Johnson, San Holmes, Eddie Royal, AN Gonzalez

TE - Scheffler, Carlson

K - Prater

D - NYG, MINN

I started Warner week #1 (and McNabb went off and would have won me week 1) and started McNabb weeks 2 & 3 (Warner would have won me both). Who do I start this week?

The team I am facing this week has several BYES and will put this lineup out there....T Edwards/J Lewis/D Driver/V Jackson/Ocho Cinco/J Stevens/Longwell/NYJ D

Please help....I am now almost 2 weeks without electricity in steamy Houston, TX!!!

I have been offered the following deal.....

I get - Joseph Addai and Steve Smith

I trade - L Tomlinson and Steve Slaton

My #2 WR is significantly upgraded with Steve Smith and my RB1 is just a slight downgrade of Tomlinson to Addai.

HELP!!

Hey, thanks for the help!

Should I trade Ronnie Brown and Chambers for SJax and Bowe??

My other RB's: Lynch, Forte, T. Jones, C. Taylor

My other WR's: TO, Steve Smith(CAR), DeSean Jackson, Galloway, Engram

i would do that trade......s-jax will get better and bowe has the most targets at wr through the first 3 weeks....i think s-jax is a great buy low